You're invited to submit your technology case study with natural refrigerants for ATMOsphere Japan 2018 conference!
ATMOsphere Japan will take place in Tokyo on 13 February 2018, one day before Japan’s largest retail exhibition, the Supermarket Tradeshow at its new venue Tokyo Conference Center Shinagawa.
This is an official call for technology case studies with natural refrigerant technologies to be presented at the conference.
The deadline for submissions is 24 November 2017. Case studies with the following topics will be favoured:
- CO2 transcritical systems in larger applications (30-100HP)
- Hydrocarbons in light commercial refrigeration (plug-in systems)
- NH3/CO2 in industrial systems
- Residential and commercial air-conditioning
Please use the submission template provided in the link below.
Your submission will not be accepted if any other format is used.
DOWNLOAD THE TEMPLATE HERE.
ATMOsphere Conferences Case Study Guidelines
- Fill out the submission template and keep it in its original format, as a Microsoft Word document. Note: You may not have some of the information required which is ok, you can make changes to your submission by simply reaching out to us.
- Indicate which ATMOsphere Conference your submission is to in the subject line
- Send the case studies to the communicated e-mail addresses in the call for case studies.
- Submissions made without the template or after the deadline will not be taken into consideration.
Market Focus: Must be focused on or applicable to the market in which the conference is taking place. Topics: Should include HVAC&R applications with natural refrigerants (e.g. R744, R717, R718, R290, R600a, R1270) such as:
- Commercial & light commercial refrigeration
- Industrial refrigeration
- Transport refrigeration
- Air conditioning (mobile & stationary)
- Heat pumps
- New areas of application
Content: Submissions must include reference to the following points:
- Sustainable: address the potential of natural refrigerant technology
- Replicable: lessons learned that could be applied to other projects in the region
- Original: technology innovations, research results that have not been shown elsewhere, new fields of application, etc.
- Tangible: examples of real life installations and/or demonstration projects, laboratory testing with tangible results, etc.
- Important: Case studies with the following elements will be treated preferentially:
o Efficiency analysis: Analysis of how the refrigerant influences the Coefficient of Performance (COP), comparison of different systems or parameters, etc.
o Cost analysis: energy costs, operational costs, planning and installation costs, life cycle costs
Presentation Time: Each technology case study presentation will be allotted maximum of 10-12 minutes for the presentation + 3 minutes of Q&A from the audience. Changes are possible depending on the session and the conference.
Speaker Discount: Case study presenters are entitled to a special 50% discount on the standard conference pass.
Still have questions? Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org