You're invited to submit your technology case study with natural refrigerants for ATMOsphere China 2018 conference!
This is an official call for technology case studies with natural refrigerant technologies to be presented at the conference.
EXTENDED The deadline for submissions is 2 February 2018.
DOWNLOAD THE TEMPLATE HERE.
ATMOsphere Conferences Case Study Guidelines
- Fill out the submission template and keep it in its original format, as a Microsoft Word document. Note: You may not have some of the information required which is ok, you can make changes to your submission by simply reaching out to us.
- Indicate which ATMOsphere Conference your submission is to in the subject line
- Send the case studies to the communicated e-mail addresses in the call for case studies.
- Submissions made without the template or after the deadline willnot be taken into consideration.
Market Focus: Must be focused on or applicable to the market in which the conference is taking place. Topics: Should include HVAC&R applications with natural refrigerants (e.g. R744, R717, R718, R290, R600a, R1270) such as:
- Commercial & light commercial refrigeration
- Industrial refrigeration
- Transport refrigeration
- Air conditioning (mobile & stationary)
- Heat pumps
- New areas of application
Content: Submissions must include reference to the following points:
- Sustainable: address the potential of natural refrigerant technology
- Replicable: lessons learned that could be applied to other projects in the region
- Original: technology innovations, research results that have not been shown elsewhere, new fields of application, etc.
- Tangible: examples of real life installations and/or demonstration projects, laboratory testing with tangible results, etc.
- Important: Case studies with the following elements will be treated preferentially:
o Efficiency analysis: Analysis of how the refrigerant influences the Coefficient of Performance (COP), comparison of different systems or parameters, etc.
o Cost analysis: energy costs, operational costs, planning and installation costs, life cycle costs
Presentation Time: Each technology case study presentation will be allotted maximum of 10-12 minutes for the presentation + 3 minutes of Q&A from the audience. Changes are possible depending on the session and the conference.
Speaker Discount: Case study presenters are entitled to a special 50% discount on the standard conference pass.
Still have questions? Send an e-mail to email@example.com