The ATMOsphere review panel has now officially issued a call for case studies with natural refrigerant-based technologies. The deadline for abstract submissions is 15 September 2017.Do you have an exciting & innovative project using natural refrigerants?
Don’t miss the opportunity to use ATMOsphere as a platform for reaching a targeted audience!
Case study abstracts are now being accepted for presentation at ATMOsphere China 2018 taking place on 12 April in Beijing.
The extended deadline for abstract submissions is 15 September 2017.
Case studies must be focused on or applicable to the Chinese market.
Topics may include HVAC&R applications such as:
- Commercial & light commercial refrigeration
- Industrial refrigeration
- Transport refrigeration
- Air conditioning (mobile & stationary)
- Heat pumps
- New areas of application
Please note that the information provided in the abstract will be used to publicly market your case study if it is chosen for ATMOsphere China 2018.
In addition, all submissions must include reference to the following points:
- Sustainable: The case study should address the potential of natural refrigerant technology
- Replicable: Lessons learned that could be applied to other projects in Asia
- Original: Technology innovations, research results that have not been shown elsewhere, new fields of application, etc.
- Tangible: Examples of real life installations and/or demonstration projects, laboratory testing with tangible results, etc.
- Efficiency analysis: Analysis of how the refrigerant influences the Coefficient of Performance (COP), comparison of different systems or parameters, etc.
- Cost analysis: energy costs, operational costs, planning and installation costs, life cycle costs
Case study submissions will not be considered unless they are short, concise, informative and include:
- Author’s full name, organisation and email address
- Case study title
- Key words
- A substantial abstract – MAXIMUM of 150 words.
Each technology case study presentation will be allotted 8-10 minutes for the presentation + 3 minutes of Q&A from the audience.
Case study presenters are entitled to a 50% discount off the standard conference pass.
Case studies abstracts and questions about submissions should be sent to asia@ATMO.org.
Please indicate “ATMO China 2017” in the subject line and in the case study itself.
The deadline for submitting a case study abstract is 15 September 2017.