Call for Natural Refrigerant-Based Technology Case Studies is now issued by the ATMOsphere review panel. The deadline for abstract submissions is 30 April 2017.
Don't miss this perfect opportunity to use the ATMOsphere Conference as a platform to reach leading HVAC&R stakeholders with your exciting and innovative project using natural refrigerants!
We are now accepting case study abstracts to be presented at ATMOsphere Europe 2017 (25-27 September, Berlin, Germany).
The deadline for abstract submissions is 30 April 2017.
Click here to register.
Case studies must be focused on or applicable to the European market.
Topics may include HVAC&R applications such as:
- Commercial & light commercial refrigeration
- Industrial refrigeration
- Transport refrigeration
- Air conditioning (mobile & stationary)
- Heat pumps
- New areas of application
Please note that the information provided in the abstract will be used to publicly market your case study if it is chosen for ATMOsphere Europe 2017. In addition, all submissions must include reference to the following points:
- Sustainable: The case study should address the potential of natural refrigerant technology
- Replicable: Lessons learned that could be applied to other projects in the region
- Original: Technology innovations, research results that have not been shown elsewhere, new fields of application, etc.
- Tangible: Examples of real life installations and/or demonstration projects, laboratory testing with tangible results, etc.
- Efficiency analysis: Analysis of how the refrigerant influences the Coefficient of Performance (COP), comparison of different systems or parameters, etc.
- Cost analysis: energy costs, operational costs, planning and installation costs, life cycle costs
Case study submissions will not be considered unless they include:
- Author’s full name, organisation and email address
- Case study title
- Key words
- A substantial abstract – please be aware that this is the abstract that will be used to announce the case study, max. 150 words.
Each technology case study presentation will be allotted 10-12 minutes for the presentation + 3 minutes of Q&A from the audience.
Case study presenters are entitled to a special 50% discounted ATMOsphere Europe 2017 conference pass.
Case studies abstracts and questions about submissions can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please indicate “ATMO Europe 2017” in the subject line and in the case study itself.
The deadline for submitting a case study abstract is 30 April 2017.