The ATMOsphere review panel has now officially issued a Call for Natural Refrigerant-Based Technology Case Studies. The deadline for abstract submissions is 15 November 2016.
Do you have an exciting innovative project using natural refrigerants you would like to share with leading HVAC&R stakeholders?
Don’t miss the opportunity to use ATMOsphere as a platform for reaching a targeted audience!
Case study abstracts are now being accepted for presentation at ATMOsphere Japan 2017 (20 February, Tokyo, Japan).
Case studies must be focused on or applicable to the Japanese market.
Topics may include HVAC&R applications such as:
- Commercial & light commercial refrigeration
- Industrial refrigeration
- Transport refrigeration
- Air conditioning (mobile & stationary)
- Heat pumps
- New areas of application
Please note that the information provided in the abstract will be used to publicly market your case study if it is chosen for ATMOsphere Japan 2017.
In addition, all submissions must include reference to the following points:
- Sustainable: The case study should address the potential of natural refrigerant technology
- Replicable: Lessons learned that could be applied to other projects in Asia
- Original: Technology innovations, research results that have not been shown elsewhere, new fields of application, etc.
- Tangible: Examples of real life installations and/or demonstration projects, laboratory testing with tangible results, etc.
- Efficiency analysis: Analysis of how the refrigerant influences the Coefficient of Performance (COP), comparison of different systems or parameters, etc.
- Cost analysis: energy costs, operational costs, planning and installation costs, life cycle costs
Case study submissions will not be considered unless they include:
- Author’s full name, organisation and email address
- Case study title
- Key words
- A substantial abstract – please be aware that this is the abstract that will be used to announce the case study. It must be at within 3-5 paragraphs and state the main focus and key elements of the case study.
Each technology case study presentation will be allotted 10-12 minutes for the presentation + 3 minutes of Q&A from the audience.
Case study presenters are entitled to a special 50% discounted ATMOsphere Japan 2017 conference pass.
Case studies abstracts and questions about submissions can be sent to asia@ATMO.org.
Please indicate “ATMO Japan 2017” in the subject line and in the case study itself.
The deadline for submitting a case study abstract is 15 November 2016.