The 7th edition of ATMOsphere Europe 2016 has released an official Call for Speakers, seeking experts on natural refrigerants in the HVAC&R industry to speak at the conference this 19 & 20 April in Barcelona, Spain. The deadline for proposal submissions is Monday, 22 February.ATMOsphere Europe serves as the forum for HVAC&R industry experts to discuss the latest natural refrigerant technology developments, regulatory updates and market trends.
The ATMOsphere Review Panel is currently accepting proposals for speakers interested in sharing their knowledge on using natural refrigerants in the following sessions and panels (link to programme) including:
- HVAC Sessions (e.g climatisation of buildings)
- Marketing Natural Refrigerants
- HORECA (Hotel, Restaurant & Café)
- Food Retail Panel (only for end users/retailers)
- Household Refrigeration
- Industrial Refrigeration
- Training & Education
- Light Commercial Panel
- Has expertise on the use of natural refrigerants
- Has experience working on innovative projects in one of the related sessions or panels
- Is a good public speaker
- Is interested in exchanging expertise and knowledge
- Is eager to engage with participants outside of sessions throughout the conference and networking reception
- Visibility at the leading European natural refrigerant conference including an announcement of your speaker profile before the conference and possible media coverage after the conference
- Access to your target audience of around 300 European and International experts at the conference
- 50% off the regular full conference ticket
The content of your presentation should be non-commercial (1 commercial intro slide is allowed).
How to Apply
If you are interested in speaking at ATMOsphere Europe 2016, please send us an email to info@ATMO.org with your preferred topic and talking points for your presentation as well as some information about your experience in the field and as a speaker. Videos or other footage of your previous presentations are very welcome, if available.