For its 7th edition, ATMOsphere Europe is heading South to Barcelona, Spain on 19 & 20 April 2016. The ATMOsphere review panel has now officially issued a Call for Natural Refrigerant-Based Case Studies. The deadline for abstract submissions is 15 January 2016.Abstract submission criteria
Please note that the information provided in the abstract will be used to publicly market your case study if it is chosen for ATMOsphere Europe 2016.
Case studies must be centered in or applicable to the European market.
In addition, all submissions must include reference to the following points:
- Sustainable: The case study should address the potential of natural refrigerant technology
- Replicable: Lessons learned that could be applied to other projects in Europe
- Original: Technology innovations, research results that have not been shown elsewhere, new fields of application, etc.
- Tangible: Examples of real life installations and/or demonstration projects, laboratory testing with tangible results, etc.
- Efficiency analysis: Analysis of how the refrigerant influences the Coefficient of Performance (COP), comparison of different systems or parameters, etc.
- Cost analysis: energy costs, operational costs, planning and installation costs, life cycle costs
Case study submissions will not be considered unless they include:
- Author’s full name, organisation and email address
- Case study title
- Key words
- A substantial abstract – please be aware that this is the abstract that will be used to announce the case study. It must be within 3-5 paragraphs and state the main focus and key elements of the case study.
Each technology case study presentation will be allotted 10-12 minutes for the presentation + 3 minutes of Q&A from the audience.
Case study presenters are entitled to a special 50% discounted ATMOsphere Europe 2016 conference pass.
Case studies abstracts and questions about submissions can be sent to info@ATMO.org. Please indicate “ATMO Europe 2016” in the subject line and in the case study itself. The deadline for submitting a case study abstract is Friday, 15 January 2016.
For general information about ATMOsphere Europe 2016, please visit: http://www.atmo.org/europe2016