For its 3rd edition, ATMOsphere Asia returns to Tokyo, Japan on 9 & 10 February 2016. The ATMOsphere review panel has now officially issued a Call for Natural Refrigerant-Based Case Studies. The deadline for abstract submissions is 01 December 2015.
Please note that the information provided in the abstract will be used to publicly market your case study if it is chosen for ATMOsphere Asia 2016.
Case studies must be centered in or applicable to the Asian market.
In addition, all submissions must include reference to the following points:
- Sustainable: The case study should address the potential of natural refrigerant technology
- Replicable: Lessons learned that could be applied to other projects in Asia
- Original: Technology innovations, research results that have not been shown elsewhere, new fields of application, etc.
- Tangible: Examples of real life installations and/or demonstration projects, laboratory testing with tangible results, etc.
- Efficiency analysis: Analysis of how the refrigerant influences the Coefficient of Performance (COP), comparison of different systems or parameters, etc.
- Cost analysis: energy costs, operational costs, planning and installation costs, life cycle costs
Case study submissions will not be considered unless they include:
- Author’s full name, organisation and email address
- Case study title
- Key words
- A substantial abstract – please be aware that this is the abstract that will be used to announce the case study. It must be at within 3-5 paragraphs and state the main focus and key elements of the case study.
Each technology case study presentation will be allotted 10-12 minutes for the presentation + 3 minutes of Q&A from the audience.
Case study presenters are entitled to a special 50% discounted ATMOsphere Asia 2016 conference pass.
Case studies abstracts and questions about submissions can be sent to asia@ATMO.org. Please indicate “ATMO Asia 2016” in the subject line and in the case study itself. The deadline for submitting a case study abstract is Tuesday, 01 December 2015.
For general information about ATMOsphere Asia 2016, please visit: www.ATMO.org/asia2016