Since the very first ATMOsphere Europe conference, Mayekawa, a leading supplier of industrial cooling & freezing systems, refrigeration compressors and heat pumps, has supported the event as a Gold Sponsor. We are pleased to once again have the company’s support for the 7th ATMOsphere Europe, which will take place on 19 & 20 April 2016 in Barcelona, Spain.
Committed to using the “natural five”
Environmental sustainability remains at the core of Mayekawa’s activities. A strong advocator of the “Natural Five” refrigerants (CO2, ammonia, hydrocarbons, water and air), the company offers more energy efficient, natural refrigerant-based technology solutions for heating, drying, hot water supply, air conditioning, cooling, chilling and freezing over a range of different temperatures from 200°C to -100°C.
Technology for cooling, freezing, AC and more
Mayekawa’s large product portfolio includes:
- A comprehensive range of MYCOM brand compressors, including screw and reciprocating compressors, for a variety of refrigeration applications
- Gas compressors designed for the specific needs of gas compression systems for application with helium, hydrogen, water vapor, chlorine, hydrogen chloride and hydrogen sulfide (not including oxygen and acetylene)
- Cooling systems – chillers, the NewTon cooling system, industrial process cooling systems and slurry ice systems
- Large-sized air conditioning heat pumps for offices, data centres, museums, public buildings, sporting and food processing facilities
- Freezers for food processing applications
- Food robotics for meat processing
19 & 20 April at Crowne Plaza Hotel - Fira Center in Barcelona, Spain
ATMOsphere Europe 2016 returns to once again serve at THE meeting place for HVAC&R industry stakeholders to discuss the latest natural refrigerant market trends, regulatory issues and technology innovations. For its 7th edition, ATMOsphere Europe is moving South to Barcelona, Spain! In line with the new location, the programme will give special focus to natural refrigerant technology applications in warmer climates.
For more information, please visit www.ATMO.org/europe2016