Just in case you haven’t heard: ATMOsphere America is back - bigger & better than ever!
Haven’t registered yet? Be sure to reserve your spot by registering today!
Highlights of ATMOsphere America 2015
- 300+ leading HVAC&R experts
- 100+ companies & organizations attending (find out who in the table below)
- 80+ presentations
- 30+ End Users from food retail, cold storage, food service, fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) and energy sectors attending or speaking, e.g. McDonalds, The Coca-Cola Company, Publix, Whole Foods, Delhaize, Food Lion, Lowe’s Market, Wegmans, Foodland, HEB Grocery, Baltic Trail Engineering (representing Ahold), US Cold Storage, Los Angeles Cold Storage, Lineage Logistics, Defense Commissary Agency, Southern California Edison and many more
- 36 Sponsors
- Sessions & panels: Market Opportunities, State of the Industry, Food Retail, Food Service, Low Charge Ammonia, Contractors Panel, Training, Case Studies for Commercial, Industrial, Heat Pumps and New Applications
- Networking Reception at the Georgia Aquarium on Thursday, June 25 sponsored by Hillphoenix
- Site visits and training sessions on June 24 and June 27 by Hillphoenix, Hussmann, Bitzer and Mayekawa
Find out more about what’s going on at this ‘can’t miss’ event by clicking here
Location: Grand Hyatt Atlanta in Buckhead – view map
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to network, share knowledge and do business! Register today for ATMOsphere America 2015!
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us at info@ATMO.org.
We hope to see you there!