We would just like to remind you that the twitter discount expires tonight! Tweet @ATMOEvents before midnight and receive 10% off standard registration by selecting the “thank you for tweeting” category.With less than 2 weeks until the event, we are nearly at full capacity and may not be able to offer last minute registrations. If you are planning to attend, please be sure to register as soon as possible at www.ATMO.org/europe2015/registration.
We’d also like to share some exciting programme highlights with you including a Global Policy Session, a Consumer Goods End User Panel and a Market Trends Session.
We hope you will join us in kicking off ATMOsphere Europe 2015 with the pre-registration and informal Welcome Reception on Sunday, 15 March from 17:00-19:00.
Global Policy Session
Chair: Sidi Menad Si Ahmed, shecco
- Phillip Owen, European Commission
- Philippe Chemouny, Environment Canada
- Clare Perry, Environmental Investigation Agency (EIA)
- Masafumi Oki, Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry (Japan) - video presentation
- Motoyuki Kumakura, Ministry of the Environment (Japan) - video presentation
Moderator: Marc Chasserot, shecco
- Antoine Azar, The Coca Cola Company
- Carlos Alberto Montoya, Imbera
- Jürgen Brenneis, Red Bull
- Wolfgang Lohbeck, Greenpeace
- Ezra Clark, UNEP
- Unilever, speaker tbc
Chair: Nina Masson, shecco
- Stuart Webb, Carrier
- Eric Delforge, Mayekawa
- Torben Hansen, Advansor
- Francesco Mastrapasqua, Epta
- Sylvain Gillaux, Sanden
- Nina Masson, shecco
Informal Welcome Reception
We invite you to join us for an informal Welcome Reception and pre-registration, sponsored by LU-VE and Luvata, on Sunday, 15 March from 17:00-19:00 at the Crowne Plaza Le Palace Hotel (the conference venue).
Sponsors will also have access to the sponsor exhibition room to set up their display tables during this time.
If you have any questions or comments about the event, please don’t hesitate to contact us at info@ATMO.org.