The ATMOsphere Review Board has made its first round selection of case studies to be presented at ATMOsphere Europe! Additional case study selections will be announced over the next week.
Register at www.ATMO.org/europe2015/registration
In addition, we would like to remind you that the deadline for booking your room at the Crowne Plaza Le Palace Hotel, the location of ATMOsphere Europe 2015, at the special ATMOsphere rate is this Saturday, 14 February 2015. After this, we will no longer be able to guarantee the preferential rate.
We are also pleased to welcome our newest sponsors TripleAqua, LU-VE and Mitsubishi Heavy Industries.
Advansor, CAREL, Frigo-Consulting, Johnson Controls, AF Consulting, Universitat Politècnica de València, Università degli Studi di Napoli Federico II, Thermo King and Green Cooling will present their innovative natural refrigerant technology case studies at the 6th ATMOsphere Europe conference, which will take place on 16 & 17 March in Brussels, Belgium. Additional case study selections will be announced over the coming week.
- Transcritical CO2 retail technologies taking Southern tracks by Torben Hansen, Advansor
- BLDC waterloop systems in commercial refrigeration: the new frontier for natural refrigerants by Diego Malimpensa, CAREL
- CO2 refrigeration system for tropical region by Erik Wiedenmann, Frigo-Consulting
- Cranswick Country Foods (UK) by Ilse Derijck, Johnson Controls
- CO2 transcritical in a freezing factory by Paul Rivet, AF Consulting
- A propane water-to-water heat pump booster for sanitary hot water production by J.M. Corberan, J. Gonzalvez, C. Montagud & E.Navarro-Peris, Instituto de Ingeniería Energética, Universitat Politècnica de València and R. Mastrullo, A.W. Mauro & M. Tammaro, Dipartimento di Ingegneria Industriale - Sezione ETEC, Università degli Studi di Napoli Federico II.
- Sustainable delivery operations for Delhaize Belgium with CryoTech temperature controlled solutions by Duygu Seker, Thermo King
- CO2 food service refrigeration system installed at Canary Wharf London by Garry Broadbent, Green Cooling
To view the full conference programme, please visit www.ATMO.org/europe2015/programme.
Interested in learning more about the latest natural refrigerant market trends, technology innovations and policy issues, as well as networking with over 200 leading HVAC&R industry stakeholders? Don’t miss the chance to do so at the 6th edition of ATMOsphere Europe.
For one day only, take advantage of the lucky Friday the 13th discount for 15% off standard registration. This discount will only last the 24 hours of Friday, 13 February 2015 before expiring. Be sure not to miss out, register at www.ATMO.org/europe2015/registration.
To book your room at the Crowne Plaza Le Palace Hotel, the location of the conference, at the special ATMOsphere rate, you can either book through the Book your room page, or call the hotel directly mentioning that you are part of the ATMOsphere group (+32 2 203 6200). The deadline for booking your room using the special ATMOsphere rate is this Saturday, 14 February 2014. After that, we will no longer be able to guarantee a preferential rate.
Additional hotel options in the surrounding area can also be found on the Book your room page on the ATMOsphere Europe 2015 event website.
We are very happy to have the support of several new sponsors!
In addition, we are excited to announce that ATMOsphere Europe 2015 will serve as the platform for the official launching of the TripleAqua, a worldwide patented natural heat pump system using water and propæne, designed for heating and cooling of medium and large size buildings.
TripleAqua (Silver): TripleAqua is a world wide patented heat pump system designed for heating and cooling of medium and large size buildings. The system operates on pure water and propæne and is suitable for both new and refurbished buildings…read more.
LU-VE (Silver): LU-VE is a leader in the design, production and sale of heat exchangers and other components for equipment used in commercial & industrial refrigeration, AC, industrial applications and close control air conditioning…read more.
Mitsubishi Heavy Industries (Bronze): Mitsubishi Heavy Industries (MHI) has been at the cutting edge in the development of refrigeration and air conditioning systems for over 80 years…read more.
Interested in increasing your visibility at ATMOsphere Europe 2015 by becoming a sponsor? Send an email directly to Events Manager Clemence Girard-Reydet (clemence.girardreydet@ATMO.org) to find out more about exclusive sponsorship packages.
If you have any questions or comments about the event, please don’t hesitate to contact us at info@ATMO.org.