For its 4th edition, ATMOsphere America 2015 returns to Atlanta, Georgia, and the ATMOsphere Review Board is looking for the most innovative technology case studies employing natural refrigerants to exhibit at the conference.We are pleased to announce that the ATMOsphere Review Board is now accepting natural refrigerant technology case studies for presenting at ATMOsphere America 2015. Details about submission guidelines can be found below or at www.ATMO.org/america2015/casestudies.
We would also like to remind you about the 25% off Holiday Special for ATMOsphere America 2015 registration ($640 instead of the standard $850 rate). This discount will only be available until 10 January 2015 so don’t miss out, register today at www.ATMO.org/america2015/registration
Call for case studies – areas of application
HVAC&R applications such as:
- Commercial & light commercial refrigeration
- Industrial refrigeration
- Transport refrigeration
- Air conditioning (mobile & stationary)
- Heat pumps
- New areas of application
The ATMOsphere Review Board is now accepting innovative, natural refrigerant based technology case studies for presentation at the 4th annual ATMOsphere America, which will take place on 25 & 26 June 2015 in Atlanta, Georgia. Case study abstracts must be centered in North America or specifically state their relevance to the North American market.
Case studies should present completed or ongoing projects, best practices and lessons learned in the field of natural refrigerants (CO2, ammonia, hydrocarbons, air and water). They should provide and analyze real life results relating to the energy efficiency, cost benefits and reliability of an HVAC&R technology/project using one or multiple natural refrigerants.
Please note that purely commercial or product focused case studies will not be accepted.
Abstract submission criteria
Please also note that the information provided in the abstract will be used to publicly market your case study if it is chosen for ATMOsphere America 2015.
All abstract submissions must include reference to the following points:
- Sustainable: The case study should address the potential of natural refrigerant technology
- Replicable: Lessons learned that could be applied to other projects in North America
- Original: Technology innovations, research results that have not been shown elsewhere, new fields of application, etc.
- Tangible: Examples of real life installations and/or demonstration projects, laboratory testing with tangible results, etc.
- Efficiency analysis: Analysis of how the refrigerant influences the Coefficient of Performance (COP), comparison of different systems or parameters, etc.
- Cost analysis: energy costs, operational costs, planning and installation costs, life cycle costs
Please be sure to respect the specific abstract submission guidelines below or your case study may not be considered.
The following details must be included in the abstract:
- Your full name, organization and email address (please also include these details for the author and presenter if they are different)
- Case study title
- An abstract (paragraph of at least 5 sentences)
- Relevance to the North American market
Presenters should plan for 12 minutes presentation time + 3 minutes for Q&A. A draft presentation in keynote or power point will need to be submitted at least two weeks prior to the event (10 June 2015).
All case study presenters are entitled to a 50% discounted speaker rate for ATMOsphere America 2015. You will not be able to register using this category until you receive an official confirmation that your case study has been selected.
Please submit your case study abstract via email to info@ATMO.org indicating “ATMOsphere America 2015” in the subject line and in the case study itself.
The deadline for submitting a case study abstract is Friday, 01 April 2015.
Book your room
Atlanta is a busy city so we advise you not to wait until the last minute to book your accommodation. You can already make your reservation at The Grand Hyatt Atlanta in Buckhead (the location of the conference), which offers a special ATMOsphere rate of $195 per room per night, excluding tax. To take advantage of the special rate, please make your booking through the following link – Book your room.
For general information about ATMOsphere America 2015, please visit:
To register for the event, please visit www.ATMO.org/america2015/registration