Just a little reminder that the deadline for submitting a case study abstract for ATMOsphere Europe 2015 is Monday, 15 December 2015.Details about submissions guidelines can be found in the email below or at
To register for ATMOsphere Europe 2015, please visit www.ATMO.org/europe2015/registration
Call for Case Studies
The 6th edition of ATMOsphere Europe will take place on 16 & 17 March at the Crowne Plaza Le Palace Hotel in Brussels, Belgium. The ATMOsphere Review Board is now accepting innovative, natural refrigerant based case studies for presentation at the event.
Please note that only case studies focused on or applicable to the European market will be considered. Special attention will be given to applications in the warmer climate of Southern Europe. Joint presentations between manufacturers/contractors and end users are welcome.
Abstract submission deadline: 15 December 2014
Areas of application
- Commercial & light-commercial refrigeration
- Industrial refrigeration
- Air conditioning (mobile & stationary)
- Heat pumps
- New areas of application
The ATMOsphere Review Board is looking for case studies focused on HVAC&R product innovations, best practice and/or lessons learned in the field of natural refrigerant (CO2, ammonia, hydrocarbons, air and/or water) technology. The study must be a practical summary of a new or improved technology rather than a formal, rigorous research paper, proving and analysing real-life results relating to energy efficiency, cost effectiveness and reliability. Case studies must be centred in or applicable to the European market.
- Sustainable: The case study should address the potential of natural refrigerant technology (CO2, ammonia, hydrocarbons, water and air)
- Replicable: Lessons learned that could be applied to other projects
- Original: Technology innovations, research results that have not been shown elsewhere, new fields of application, etc.
- Tangible: Examples of real life installations and demonstration projects, laboratory testing with tangible results, etc.
- Efficiency analysis: Analysis of how the refrigerant influences the Coefficient of Performance (COP), comparison of different systems or parameters, etc.
- Cost analysis: Energy costs, operational costs, planning and installation costs, life-cycle costs
- Southern European Region: Focus on efficient applications in warm climates will be given special attention
Case studies will not be considered if they do not include all of the following:
- Author’s full name, organisation and email address
- Case study title
- Key words
- A substantial abstract – please be aware that this is the abstract that will be used to announce the case study. It must be within 3-5 paragraphs and state the main focus and key elements of the case study.
Case study presenters will be allotted 10-12 minutes for their presentation + 3 minutes of Q&A from the audience.
Once the case study is accepted, case study presenters are entitled to a special 50% discounted speaker rate for ATMOsphere Europe 2015.
Abstract submissions and questions about case study submissions can be sent to info@ATMO.org. Please indicate “ATMO Europe 2015” in the subject line and in the case study itself.
Submission guidelines can also be found here.
Submission deadline: 15 December 2014
About ATMOsphere Europe 2015
16-17 March at the Crowne Plaza Le Palace Hotel in Brussels, Belgium
ATMOsphere Europe returns for its 6th edition, once again bringing together leading HVAC&R industry experts to discuss the latest natural refrigerant technology innovations, market trends and regulatory issues. With the new EU F-Gas regulations scheduled to come into effect two months before the conference kicks off, ATMOsphere Europe 2015 will provide updates on the legislation and its implementation. Other key discussion topics include commercial, light commercial, industrial & transport refrigeration, heat pumps and air conditioning, as well as some new topics such as solutions for convenience stores, hotels, restaurants, cafes, hospitals, and more.
Register for ATMOsphere Europe 2015
To find out more about the conference, please visit
If you have any questions about the event or your case study submission, please don’t hesitate to contact us at info@ATMO.org.