For the fourth consecutive year, Carnot Refrigeration, a leading Canadian engineer and manufacturer of custom refrigeration systems and heat pumps for commercial and industrial applications, will be a Gold Sponsor of ATMOsphere America. The event will take place on 25 & 26 June in Atlanta, Georgia.Established in 2008, Quebec-based Carnot Refrigeration has, from the beginning, made the effort to design refrigeration systems and heat pumps that are more energy efficient and environmentally sustainable. The company specializes in meeting the needs of sports facilities (arenas), large and small supermarkets, distribution centers and the agri-food industry, offering tailored solutions to meet specific customer needs.
CO2 for commercial refrigeration offers up to 25% energy savings
Carnot manufactures, refurbishes and repairs equipment for commercial refrigeration using the natural refrigerant CO2. Its product offering includes transcritical CO2 systems with a capacity of up to 2,000 kilowatts. Benefits of Carnot’s systems include:
- No interruptions of operations during installation
- Compact design that uses less space in existing mechanical rooms
- No on-site engineer required
- Heat recovery for heating air and water
- Energy saving of up to 25%
- Savings on operating costs of up to 31.5%
Ice rinks employing CO2 refrigerant are also included in Carnot’s product portfolio. The main highlights of these systems are:
- Simple and compact system, plant manufactured
- No additional expenses for safety
- No added expenses for additional space in the mechanical room
- No need for a water tower
- Ability to maintain existing equipment under the panel
- Excellent cooling capability, even during the summer
- Reduction of response time for changing needs of ice temperature
- Heat recovery up to 93°C (200°F) for air and domestic water
For industrial refrigeration applications, Carnot offers cascade systems using CO2 and very small amounts of ammonia, as well as full CO2 systems. In addition to energy savings, key highlights of these systems are:
- Reduction in insurance costs
- Hot gas defrosting without adding heat
- Heat recovery for air and domestic water
25 & 26 June at the Grand Hyatt Atlanta in Buckhead – Atlanta, Georgia
The meeting place for HVAC&R industry experts interested in natural refrigerant technologies is back for its 4th edition, this time in Atlanta, Georgia. 300-350 participants are expected to gather to discuss the latest natural refrigerant market trends, regulatory issues and technology innovations. The program will cover a range of applications including commercial, light commercial, industrial and transport refrigeration, heat pumps, air conditioning and more. ATMOsphere America 2015 will introduce a new feature – the option to participate in additional site visits and training sessions on the days before and after the main conference.
Registration for ATMOsphere America 2015 will officially open in December 2014 with an Early Bird Special discount.
For more information about the event, please visit www.ATMO.org/america2015.