Read on to find the preliminary programme as well as a list of newly confirmed speakers for UNIDO ATMOsphere Technology Summit!
View preliminary programme here
Confirmed speakers for UNIDO ATMOsphere Technology Summit 2013
Introduction & Market Trends session
- Sidi Menahd Si-Ahmed, UNIDO DG and Marc Chasserot, shecco
- Eric Delforge, Mayekawa, Technology and market trends
- Nina Masson, shecco, Market overview: Natural solutions in developing countries and beyond
- Pega Hrnjak, University of Illinois, Natural refrigerants in different applications
- Cornelius Rhein, European Commission
- Moderator: Marc Chasserot, shecco
- Juergen Brenneis, Red Bull
- Jimmy Yabase, Kawasaki
- Carlos Arruda, Supermercados Verdemar Ltda
- Tingxun Li, Midea China
- Vincent Grass, Nestlé
- Risto Ciconcov, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering (Republic of Macedonia)
- Moderator: Igor C. Croiset, GIZ Proklima
To see the full preliminary programme, please click here.
Registration and accommodation
As the event date is quickly approaching and space is limited, we would like to remind you that it is necessary to register for the conference via our event website, www.ATMO.org.
Note that registration for UNIDO ATMOsphere Technology Summit is free of charge.
Should you require accommodation during the conference, please refer to the following link for options, rates and availability:
Book your room
Accommodation reservation deadline is May 2nd, 2013.
If you would like to get more visibility at this event, position your company as a driving force for natural substances and get the chance to exhibit on site, contact us at info@ATMO.org for more information.